A gift to your family, sparing them hard decisions at an emotional time.
It is not always possible to pay respects in person, so we hope that this small token will help.
Offer a gift of comfort and beauty to a family suffering from loss.
Understanding that decisions are made easier when made in advance has helped us become the areas number one choice for preplanning services.
Our experienced staff takes the time necessary to understand your needs and desires and helps plan and facilitate the preplanning process for you.
Why is The Branch Funeral Home the most qualified?
We offer to the families who place their trust in our firm:
1) A dedicated Administrator and Funeral Directors highly qualified to assist and counsel you. They have many hours of education focused on Federal and New York State rules & regulations governing S.S.I., Medicaid, Federally Insured bank Trust Accounts, and many other related subjects.
2) We create and maintain all confidential records on our computers enabling us to easily update for you.
3) We retain all confidential records in fireproof vaults and on our computer's discs stored elsewhere.
4) We offer full Federally Insured Bank Trust Accounts and retain 100% of your principal and interest for you.
5) Lastly, and most important, the Vigliante family possess a desire to serve you with pride that has been our foundation since 1900 making us the leaders in Funeral Service on Long Island, New York.
We sincerely hope that the information available here is helpful to you. If you have any questions you can contact us directly at (631) 724-9500.